Bubble shooting, train trouble arcade game.
Bubble Train home page
RISC OS downloads
RISC OS specific changes
24 Jan 2006
Added some command line options to control the screen mode used.
The options are documented in the RISC OS section of the help
The !Run file has been modified to use a 16bpp mode
(32 thousand colours) as it gave about a 25% speed up
on my Iyonix.
To run this program requires
- The Shared Unix Library available from here.
This is provided in an archive which contains a !System application which needs to be merged with your !System.
- Digital Renderer module 0.51 or later available from here. This needs to be copied to your !System.Modules folder.
- Hardware with 16 bit sound or 16 bit sound emulation.
If you try this program on any machine that is marked as untested or you have
had a different experience with the game let me know and I'll update this list.
My email address is in the help file.
- Iyonix - yes
- A9 Home, RISC OS 4.42 - Yes, but rather slow.
This can be made more playable by editing the !Run file
to use the -bpp 8 and -single options.
- Omega, RISC OS 4.39 - Yes, if you modify the !Run file to use the -single option
- RISC OS 4+ on a machine faster than a RISC PC (236MHz SA.), it should work but may still be too slow (untested)
- RISC OS 4+ on a StrongArm RPC - it seems to work, but is too slow
- RISC OS 4+ on a slower machine - it will be too slow
- RISC OS 3.7 - it may need long filenames and almost certainly will be too slow (untested)
- Earlier versions of RISC OS - No
Thanks to the people who have given me feedback already
Alan's Home Page