Primate Plunge 1.1
The aim of the game is to help a certain primate by the name of Monkey
travel as far down the level as possible.
Primate Plunge home page
RISC OS downloads
RISC OS specific changes
14 Jan 2006
- Put my email address in the !Help file
- Added extra RMEnsure lines to the !Run file for clarity
To run this program requires
- The Shared Unix Library available from
This is provided in an archive which contains a !System application which needs to be merged with your !System.
- Digital Renderer module 0.51 or later available from
This needs to be copied to your !System.Modules folder.
- The !UnixHome application, available from
must have been seen by the filer.
- Iyonix - yes
- RISC OS 4+ on a StrongArm RPC or faster machine - theoretically yes (untested)
- StrongArm RPC with RISC OS 4.39 + Viewfinder - too slow and jerky
- RISC OS 3.6+ - it may need long filenames (untested)
- Earlier versions of RISC OS - No
Warning: If you have ImageFS running and set to intercept Windows
bitmap (bmp) files, the game will not run as it fails to find the graphics.
If you try this program on any machine that is marked as untested
- let me know and I'll update this list. My email address is in the help file.
Alan's Home Page