SDL Thrust 0.89f
The object of the game is to lift the Klystron Pod from the bottom
of a cave and return it safely to space. The Pod is very heavy
(compared to the ship) and this makes it tougher than it may seem.
You must be careful not to run out of fuel, crash into the cave
walls, or let the enemy artillary outposts shoot you down.
This is a conversion of the thrust game for Unix and other systems
with a SDL driver and RISC OS application files added.
Thrust home page
RISC OS downloads
To run this program requires
- The Shared Unix Library available from
This is provided in an archive which contains a !System application which needs to be merged with your !System.
- Digital Renderer module 0.51 or later available which is included in the above archive.
- The !UnixHome application, available from
must have been seen by the filer.
If you try this program on any machine that is marked as untested
- let me know and I'll update this list. My email address is in the help file.
- Iyonix - yes
- A9home - yes (tried with RISC OS 4.42)
- RISC OS 3.6+ - theoretically yes (untested).
You may need to modify the command line arguments on slow machines.
See the Help file for details.
Alan's Home Page